- This “Virtual Basic EMDR Training” is methodologically rigorous and clinically intensive
- All the training and consultations are conducted through ZOOM video conference utilizing Break-Out Rooms & Chat features built into it
- All the 10-Days of the training are conducted LIVE from 9 am-6pm (Mountain Time)
- Participants are expected to participate in 90 Minute-long sessions with 15-minute breaks in between and a 1-Hour lunch break from 1 PM to 2 PM on all days
- Time Commitment-This Training is TEN Day-Long, stretched over a minimum of 12 weeks on 6-7 weekends
- Participants are required to implement EMDR therapy with their “client” partner in their dyads starting the second weekend with concurrent support and consultation lasting through the next ten weeks
- This will require additional 4 hours/week to implement all the protocols and procedures of EMDR Therapy in their Dyads- 2 hours as a client and 2 hours as a therapist (about 40 hours over the course of the training)
- Participants need a set-up to conduct virtual EMDR Therapy sessions for the practice sessions during the training and in their concurrent practice between the training sessions. (See the YouTube Video below demonstrating the same)
- Completion of the training is contingent on passing a multiple-choice test provided by the EMDR International Association.
- Participants will need Computer/Tablet equipped with high quality webcam, microphone, and speaker
- Participants will need stable High-Speed Internet Service (Recommend 80-100 Mbps) in order to have high quality audio-visual experience in ZOOM video conference lasting all day.
- Participants will also need secure space in their home/office without any distractions to participate in video conference for the entire day