Chandra Nagireddy, Ph.D.
EMDRIA Approved Trainer & Consultant
Dr. Chandra is the founding member of EMDR Training Academy and an EMDR International Association Approved Provider of Basic EMDR Training, and an Approved Consultant.
- Chandra Nagireddy has a Ph.D. in Marriage & Family Therapy from The University of Georgia.
- He completed his first EMDR training in 1998, became an EMDRIA Certified Therapist in 2000, and an Approved Consultant in 2008.
- Since 2005, Dr. Chandra served as a Facilitator in Basic Training Workshops with Dr. Francine Shapiro’s EMDR Institute and EMDR- HAP until 2014.
- In 2014, Dr. Chandra founded EMDR Training Academy and launched EMDR International Association Approved Basic Training.
- His passion has been exploring the enormous healing power inherent in EMDR and teasing out the nuances in its practice as articulated by Dr. Francine Shapiro.
- He is also trained in the tradition of Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Brainspotting, and Energy Psychology and attempts to integrate the best they have to offer in his EMDR Therapy training and consultations
- He was in private practice in Colorado Springs from 2005 until 2020. He is currently involved in developing EMDR Training Academy as an Independent Institution dedicated to training mental health professionals in the competent and safe practice of EMDR Therapy