Ensure to install the right custom ROM on your Android phone. Do NOT proceed if the firmware is incompatible with your phone model number. A. Typically, the flashing process takes between 5 and 10 minutes.
You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
- Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing.
- We have listed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Flash File below.
Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it. Mi firmware is updated every day so that the firmware of Xiaomi device is always latest and updated. Head to Xiaomi’s official product authentication page. Fastboot ROMs can manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. Fastboot ROMs come with a .tgz file extension and require a Windows computer for installation with the MiFlash tool.
- All you have to do is simply download the below-given Xiaomi 11i firmware files and tools on your PC.
- You can close the tool’s window now credit and disconnect the device from the computer.
- If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content.
The instructions for all Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and even POCO smartphones are common. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X firmware” on your device.
If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in the Mi Flash Tool to finally install the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. ‘clean all and lock’ should be used with precaution. If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it. If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.