Greetings & Welcome to the EMDR International Association
Virtual Basic EMDR Training
Starts on May 6th, Continues on May 7, 13; June 10, 11, 17, 18; July 15, 16, and Ends on July 22nd 2023
About this Training
- The Virtual Basic EMDR Training is Approved by the EMDR International Association (www.emdria.org) and represents a departure from the traditional two-weekend training models with an innovative format.
- It is designed to lead the participants in a sequential and orderly learning experience emphasizing conceptual clarity, procedural details, and skill development through a combination of lectures, discussions, and video vignettes drawn from actual EMDR therapy sessions culminating in supervised practice.
- Effective learning is facilitated by pacing the training across 10 days on six weekends, spanning 12 weeks to avoid information overload (Total of 90 hours)
- Mandated Ten hours of Consultation is built into the Training
- Small group format limited to TEN participants provides for intensive discussions and didactic interactions with the instructor
- Participants will meet with each other in DYADS for four hours a week, during the 10 weeks of training implementing EMDR Therapy protocols & procedures with ongoing support (Total of additional 40 hours)
- Implementing EMDR Therapy in DYADS in concurrent practice during the course of training further consolidates skills & competencies
You can find this Training listed on the EMDR International Association website by clicking this link: