Greetings & Welcome to the EMDR International Association
Virtual Basic EMDR Training
About this Training
- The Virtual Basic EMDR Training is Approved by the EMDR International Association (www.emdria.org) and represents a departure from the traditional two-weekend training models with an innovative format.
- It is designed to lead the participants in a sequential and orderly learning experience emphasizing conceptual clarity, procedural details, and skill development through a combination of lectures, discussions, and video vignettes drawn from actual EMDR therapy sessions culminating in supervised practice.
- Effective learning is facilitated by pacing the training across 10 days on six weekends, spanning 12 weeks to avoid information overload (Total of 90 hours)
- Mandated Ten hours of Consultation is built into the Training
- Small group format limited to TEN participants provides for intensive discussions and didactic interactions with the instructor
- Participants will meet with each other in DYADS for four hours a week, during the 10 weeks of training implementing EMDR Therapy protocols & procedures with ongoing support (Total of additional 40 hours)
- Implementing EMDR Therapy in DYADS in concurrent practice during the course of training further consolidates skills & competencies
Starts on January 13th, Continues on January 14, 20; February 17, 18, 24, 25; March 23, 24, & Ends on March 30th, 2024
- My Listing in EMDRIA Website: https://www.emdria.org/directory/people/chandra-s-nagireddy/
- Here is the link to a detailed description of the Virtual Basic EMDR Training:https://emdrtrainingacademy.com/about-us/
- Here is the link to a short video about me: https://share.starchive.io/NzU0ZGI3MTYtZmJlZi00NmYzLWFjZmUtNWU0NzJmMWUzYTIxOjIyMmQzNDZlLWJmYmMtNDRkMS05NDQ5LWNlNTU2MDdmMTQ4NQ%3D%3
- Here is the link to a short video about my training orientation: https://share.starchive.io/NzU0ZGI3MTYtZmJlZi00NmYzLWFjZmUtNWU0NzJmMWUzYTIxOmQzZjk5NzEwLWM5YTMtNDM1YS1hODg2LTI1NWNjOTQ4Mjk5Mw%3D%3D